Jul 23, 2008

Spice Girls - Solo Spice Hits!

Posted by xoxo


Tracklisting
01. Ride It - Geri
02. I Turn To You (Hex Hector Radio Mix) - Mel C
03. Let Your Head Go (US Radio Mix) - Victoria
04. Feels So Good - Mel B
05. Take My Breath Away (Tin Tin Out Remix) - Emma
06. Calling (Metro 7 Inch) - Geri
07. Next Best Superstar (Remix) - Mel C
08. Not Such An Innocent Girl - Victoria
09. Word Up - Mel B
10. Maybe - Emma
11. Lift Me Up (Metro Edit) - Geri
12. When You're Gone - Mel C
13. My Love Is For Real (Johnny B Mix) - Victoria
14. Lullaby (India-I Remix) - Mel B
15. Free Me - Emma
16. It's Raining Men (Almighty Mix Edit) - Geri
17. Never Be The Same Again (Single Mix) - Mel C
18. A Mind Of It's Own - Victoria
19. All I Need To Know (Bimbo Jones Radio Edit) - Emma

Spice Girls - Solo Spice Hits!

0 comments: